Bookkeeping and Payroll
By choosing Byrne & McCall to look after your bookkeeping needs, you will gain access to a whole host of advantages that you might not benefit from when hiring a bookkeeper or doing the bookkeeping yourself.
- A team of fully qualified and professional bookkeepers who will take care of all your bookkeeping needs
- In-house bookkeepers or remote bookkeepers (a virtual bookkeeping option where we can log in remotely) solutions available
- A competitive, transparent & affordable fee structure agreed upfront and tailored to your company needs
- A back up option to your bookkeeping needs during staff holidays, maternity leave & unexpected staff shortages
- Over 35 years' bookkeeping experience across multiple companies & industries
- Fully flexible solution for your bookkeeping needs that can change, expand and respond as your business grows to save you time and money
- We provide Cloud Accounting Bookkeeping Services which unlock more time and add value.
Our VAT department can provide:
· Assistance with VAT registration
· Advice on planning, administration & reconciliations
· Negotiation with Customs & Excise in disputes
· Preparation & Representation in Revenue VAT Audits
· Advice on or Completion of VAT Returns to Revenue
The payroll function is a critical yet non-core part of any business. With the introduction of PAYE modernisation, payroll operations have become more time consuming and extra care is required to ensure compliance with Revenue regulations and avoid costly penalties.
Managing your business’s payroll can be costly and time-consuming. With more than 35 years’ experience supporting all kinds of businesses from sole traders to multinationals, Byrne & McCall has built up expertise that you can draw on to save your business time and money.
Why outsource to Byrne & McCall?
- Reduce & control costs
- Confidentiality and Reliability
- Experienced and Qualified Personnel
- Complete business continuity
- Time to focus on core demands within the business
Our payroll services include:
- Preparation and processing of weekly, fortnightly, monthly payroll
- Processing of documentation for starters / leavers
- Benefit-in-kind calculations
- Notification to the Revenue Commissioners for leavers
- Periodic returns to the Revenue Commissioners
- Printed and / or electronic payslips
- Standard and / or customised reports
- Third party reporting
- Calculation of part-time and public holiday pay entitlements
- Annual compliance services
Byrne & McCall provide payroll services to a diverse range of businesses dispersed across Ireland from sole trades to multinationals.
Our team of qualified and experienced payroll professionals provide a service to suit your business individual requirements. We focus on providing a dedicated service to deliver your payroll in a timely manner.